Monday, March 25, 2013

Where did My Weekend Go????

And what did I get done???  Oh my goodness!  It feels like a great big bunch of "NOTHING" got done....how sad....

Sometimes life outside the farm happens and WHOA does it mess stuff up!  Friday and Saturday there were major errands to run, and not much time spent at the farm for a change...Then I had to go out in the dark on Saturday night to rescue the hubby because a radiator hose choose to explode and die violently on his way home - an hour from the house - woo fun...NOT!

Sunday was spent changing that hose, changing the oil in the vehicles, and putting in a new starter on the jeep which we have been needing to do pretty desperately - like starting the jeep with a hammer from underneath desperately - but the hubby hasn't been home to fix it.  So that was Sunday, buh-bye Sunday, you were spent on maintenance....

I guess what I am saying is:  It's Spring, don't forget to look over the farm truck once or twice and show it a little lovin' too!  While you're out there giving all the farm critters a good once over do the same for your vehicles so you don't get stranded on a run to the feed store or your way to a goat show...it's not as much fun as going out for a ride with the horses, but it's still pretty crucial...

Guess I best be heading outside today to catch up on the all stuff I didn't get done this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment