Saturday, March 30, 2013

To market, to market...

Sometimes, when one lives life "seasonally", those same "seasons" can really whoop your butt! I spent the better part of last week catching up packaging and lotion making LIKE CRAZYYYYY!!!!!  Not much time for typing and chit chat right? Right...

Today I took a boat load of stuff out to the Flea Market in Conroe - stuff, bah! - Soaps and lotions is what I mean.  Went to bed at 2am, woke up at 4am, finished labeling and loading up the truck and away I went :)  Did pretty decent too...

So...I have been quiet, but only because I have been SOOOO crazy busy!  It's a ton of work to get that much inventory prepped and shuffled...and I want to start doing this at least twice a month...I must be loosing my mind right?  But it really is worth it ya'll!

Not only did I get out of the house and get to see NEW PEOPLE woo hoo!  for a change, but I made a little money and had a pleasant day out :)

Next time...the story of how the goat world is a small one and why you really shouldn't be shady....

No comments:

Post a Comment