Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Building Smoke Signals...

I swear - I build smoke signals, not burn piles!  I mean, I really am trying to burn stuff.  I don't MEAN to send an SOS to the whole county!  But nope, see it?  The worlds most amazing smoke signal!

Meet Marjory the Trash Heap - an eclectic collection of garbage, what not, and limbs and such.  GIANT I tell you!  Then you add me, and tiny little blow torch thing and a jug of lighter fluid and you get the first picture - a smoldering mess with a tiny flame that goes and goes and goes.  Smoking and smoking and slowly, SLOWLY burning for daaaaayyyyysss!

Yes sir, trash disposal here in the boonies is not my specialty at all...but at least it's a little smaller pile now :)  Haven't gotten a picture of it yet...but I will...just trust me when I say it took DAYS to burn down to nothing finally!

If anyone says they see an SOS coming from my corner of the county, it's best to ignore it most likely.  It's just my trash trying to ignite.


No comments:

Post a Comment