Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Always growing 'round here....

Well...kinda...actually, mostly it's the trash and the weeds that grow lol :)  But hey, that's better than nothing right! 

So, I promised "post smoke signal pics" didn't I?  Here they are...though somehow I have already managed to build it back up with a few bags of trash again!
There's gonna be limbs a plenty too shortly, have a whole tree actually that needs to be cut up and burnt...it's coming, little by little....

And then, there's my mustard greens.  What hasn't been stepped on, driven over, and otherwise smooshed or attacked by bugs seems to be doing pretty well:
Might get enough for 1 or 2 pots of mustard greens before it's all said and done.  That makes me smile!

So now, I head into the soap room.  Ever determined to get prepared for another Saturday at the market!  Got all my hausfrau stuff done for the day too!  Dinners cooking, laundry is doing it's thing, dishes have been conquered.  It's a nice feeling...so away I go to soap...stay tuned for the more farmer tid bits of, well, farmer stuff :)


No comments:

Post a Comment