Monday, April 15, 2013

I left my motivation at the market...

The flea market that is!  Had another really nice weekend out there and today I am feeling it! UGH :(

I got up, I fed stuff, I went back to bed.  I got up, I answered the emails I was behind on, I went back to bed. Now I am up again - it's way too late to run the errands I need to get taken care of desperately - maybe I should go back to bed huh?

I swear, the only thing that is a bummer about farming is the lack of days off!  You always have to feed everything, and check water and what not....even if you don't want to or don't feel like it. 

I guess a half way lazy day is better than a full blown working hard all day kinda day after a long weekend right?  Maybe tomorrow I will get something done in the garden and get some pictures up for ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment