Monday, April 29, 2013

April please come back!

No really - WHERE did April go????  I just realized how crazy the last 15 days have been!  Oh my sweet good grief!

Taught a soap class and a goat class, went with a friend to pick up new goats (6 + hour round trip), had to baby sit the tree trimmers the light company sent out last week...still keeping an eye out for them to return....helped a friend with an emergency of the goat kind, helped another friend with her car problems, spent DAYS making new soap and NOW I am awaiting the arrival of baby goats who are due to be born practically any minute!  AHHHHH!!!!!  Where do I start????

I think I begin by turning back the clock...hands of time work with me here....okay...so soap class/goat class day:  It was a BLAST!  Met 2 new great awesome people, had fun, shared tips, tricks, and techniques, and I can't wait to see what they can create on their own :)  SOOOO excited to be doing classes again like I used to do once upon a time before we moved....

Then.....the ride to Hutto = new kids on the block.  No, really :)  New baby GOAT kids are here on our little dirt road!  Meet Hannah (the dark haired beauty) and Nugget (the blue eyed charmer).  Both are mini-nubian doelings and I can not wait for them to grow up to see what they can produce! SOOOO excited and met another great most awesome lady that day as well!




Then the next day had an emergency with another breeder who needed help - that was an all day thing...but it came out well...and then I was WHOOPED for a few days LOL.  I suppose I should post separately for other things huh?  Don't want anyone else as confused as I myself have been these last few weeks - April has been a crazy doozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment