Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mr. Sandman - the armadillo!

Well, that's what I have started calling "it" - not getting close enough to check if it be a he or she - but since we moved in we have had an armadillo visit NIGHTLY!  Seems to live under the house...digs me lovely little pot holes to trip and fall into in the yard...and is smart enough to run under the house EVERY time we try to "remove" it! 

Notice in the video how is saunters under the house - not runs - just scoots along on a mission.  This bugger ain't afraid of NOTHING! And the HOLES! Oh lord the holes!  Mr Farmer tried to blame it on the pig...yeah, no.  Pigs root - they don't dig deep, small, perfect pits like this armadillo does!  Since I have caught it in action, I can tell the difference! Kinda like using tracks to tell you if you are following a coyote or a bear...I can pick apart a hole dug by a pig and an armadillo like a PRO!

Every night I know when it is 9 or 10 just about....because that is when it goes for it's evening stroll and walk about the property...

So...while not the best video shot in the dark here is Mr Sandman!

No comments:

Post a Comment