Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Well I jinxed it.... :(

So, last night I FINALLY posted about the tree trimming soap opera that was last week for me right?  Guess what...at 10am this morning I was headed outside to feed and shuffle goats to get all prepped for the counted down to goat birthing and GUESS who was driving by! Yup...the tree trimmer people...

Too late, I already handled it.  I mean, ya know, they could have at least knocked on the door, told me they would be back...that sort of thing. OH well :( Like i said, at least it is over with.

But, on a brighter note, I got udders shaved on the 2 girls that are about to EXPLODE they are so big! AND I have gotten 10 sets of goaty hooves trimmed and that's looking good...mashed my finger doing it but at least I didn't cut my finger off or anything extreme...

Now I sit and wait - well, not really - I will be stuck waiting.  But I won't be doing much sitting as there is mega crazy happenings going on with the soaps and all!

So...away to the bat cave with me...gotta get the birthing kit prepped and set up next to the maternity ward :)

No comments:

Post a Comment